Thank you for stopping by to join me once more for the latest RGS Live Q&A session. We jumped into one of the pre-submitted questions about my new Beginner Spanish Guitar course that is about to launch. It’s coming soon, officially launching on September 19th! I’m excited to share it with you and can’t wait to see you join me in my latest and new favorite course!
Besides the course launch we also talked about how to strum without getting pain in your wrist, when do you not need a guitar teacher anymore, how to play power chords, and much more!
I had a great time, and as usual, you all had some really great questions! If you couldn’t make the latest RGS Live session, you will get another chance to meet us next month on Thursday October 5th 12 pm PDT/ 3 pm EDT. Add this link to your calendar to save the date!
- NEW Spanish Guitar Course for Beginners & Beyond. Click to be notified
- Wrist or thumb hurt while playing guitar? Get help here!
- If you need help with strumming, get my top 5 tips in my blog article.
- Check out my course the Beginner’s Journey, a perfect place for beginner guitarists to get started (MEMBER)
- Are you holding the guitar correctly? Check out my blog article to find out!
- If you struggle with bar chords, this course will help you to finally be able to play them (MEMBER)
- This course will show you how to switch chords smoothly and quickly (MEMBER).
- Learn the C.A.G.E.D System here to learn the 5 different chord shapes for guitar!
- A well placed thumb will make all the difference in your guitar playing. Find out where your thumb goes on the guitar!
Need Additional Help…
Get 14 Days FREE to RGS Academy: https://realguitarsuccess.com/