Some really great questions came up in this RGS live Q&A Session! We talked about how to find the chords to go with a song you are composing, how to strum better on the upstroke, how to hit the strings better when playing scales with a pick, and how to play chord changes cleaner, and faster, plus many more!
I know a lot of you may have similar questions in mind and that the answers to these fantastic questions will probably help a lot of you improve your own guitar playing.
Thank you to all of you who made it to the latest RGS Live Q&A, and for those of you who were not able to make it this time around, I welcome you to join us for the next session on Thursday, June 2nd, @ 12 pm PT. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel so you don’t miss out on any free lessons, tips, and exercises that I provide each week.
- How to Practice Guitar With A Metronome>> Vastly improve your guitar practicing by using a metronome. Here are my top tips!
- Easy F Chord on Guitar | NO BARRE Needed>>The F chord finally made easy! No scary barre chord required, check out this lesson on my blog.
- The Chord Switching Game (Members) >>Learn how to improve your speed and clean playing in changing chords easily on the guitar.
- 1-5 Chord Progressions Made Easy (Members) >> All chords are represented by numbers, here is my course to explain the theory foundations of numbering chords.
- Find The Key Of A Song (Members) >> Improve your guitar theory skills with my online course on finding the key of any song.
Need Additional Help…
Get 14 Days FREE to RGS Academy: https://realguitarsuccess.com/