Thanks for joining me on the latest RGS LIVE Session! We got in a deep conversation about how to practice better. It is something that many students have inquired over the years about, and it’s never repetitive to answer! Having an effective practice routine is one of the most important steps you will make on your guitar learning journey.
Besides this topic, we discussed much more including: How do you go from beginner to intermediate, understanding what baby chords are and when to use them, and many more!
Be sure to join us next month on Thursday July 6th – same time, same place! Save this link to your calendars!
- Beginner’s Journey (Member) – This is a great place for beginner guitar players to start to get great practice methods and exercises.
- Supersonic Guitar Warmup Exercises (Member) – These warm-up exercises are exactly what you need to jump start your practice routine. By having a solid set of warmups in place, it allows you to place solid focus on important techniques without any unnecessary pressure.
- How To Practice Guitar – Getting The Most From Your Guitar Practice Sessions (Public) – These are some of my key tips on how to get the best practice session under your belt possible.
- How To Create An Outstanding Practice Routine (Member) – Click here to download my Practice Routine Worksheet!
- Introduction to the CAGED System (Public) – The letters C – A – G – E – D are used to label the 5 different chord shapes that allow you to play a chord in 5 different places on the guitar. Check out this introduction to the CAGED System!
Need Additional Help…
Get 14 Days FREE to RGS Academy: https://realguitarsuccess.com/