Thanks for another awesome RGS Live Q&A session, where all of your guitar questions get answered! I’m happy that I got to finally do my demonstration for you all about how to use a looper! It’s an amazing tool for guitar players to use to help with their guitar improvisation skills. I had heck of fun using it, and I know that you will too!
Besides all that fun with the looper, we got into some great guitar questions like, explaining add9 chords in more detail, what’s the difference between a 7th chord and a major 7th chord, how hard you should press on the guitar strings, and more!
Next months RGS Live Session #67 will be on Thursday March 2nd, at 12:00 pm PST/ 3:00 pm EST. You can access that session to bookmark it and add to your calendars here!
- Here’s the model of guitar I used in this video: Gretsch G5420TG-59 – Vintage Orange
- Introduction to the Caged System >> Get more in-depth information on the CAGED system to practice moving around the fretboard.
- How to Practice Guitar With a Metronome >> Need some help implementing a metronome into your guitar practice routine? Check out my 3 ways to use a metronome!
- Amazing Slash Chords>> Want a better understanding of slash chords? Say no more! Check out my YouTube video below. You won’t have to ever be confused again seeing slash chords on sheet music.
- Learning The Fretboard (Member)>> To be able to move around the guitar easily you must learn where the notes are and how the fretboard is organized. I use pattern recognition in this course to shave many hours off what it takes to memorize by rote.
Need Additional Help…
Get 14 Days FREE to RGS Academy: https://realguitarsuccess.com/