I was thrilled to see all of you who made it to today’s RGS live session. It was a lot of fun for me, and I hope each of you took away something new that you didn’t know before!
We talked about everything from finding the key of a song, to how to hold a guitar pick so it doesn’t slip, to how to switch up your chord progressions into a more interesting song! Great questions from all, and I look forward to next month’s session and seeing you all again soon! Next month’s RGS Live Session #61 will take place on Thursday, Aug. 4th, at 12pm PDT.
- How To Make Open Chords For Guitar Less Boring >> If you’re looking for a way to make open chords more exciting to use, check out this lesson. By adding the elements of Tension & Release, amazing things can happen.
- Common Chord Progressions for Guitarists>> These easy to learn chord progressions are found in many different popular songs of today and yesteryear.
- What Does the “Key” of a Song Mean?>> Learn the basics of what the “key” of a song actually means in music theory.
- RGS Live #18 | How to Find the “Key”>> Get a better understanding on how to determine the key of any song.
- Avoiding Back Pain And Back Stretches for Guitar Players>> Suffer from the aches and pains of playing guitar? Get these valuable tips to help!
- How To Keep Your Pick From Slipping>> This is a common nuisance that guitarists deal with and I have some easy tips on how to prevent it.
- 1-5 Chord Progressions Made Easy (Member) >>Every guitar player needs to know the number system for naming chords in music. Here you will get the foundation for understanding chords 1-5 in my online guitar course.
- Find The Key Of A Song (Member) >> An more in-depth understanding of how to find the key of any song, determine the chords in that key, and how to put these skills into practical practice in my online course.
Need Additional Help…
Get 14 Days FREE to RGS Academy: https://realguitarsuccess.com/