Today’s RGS Live was a lot of fun and a good review of some music theory for everyone! We covered in the beginning, a music theory question about triad chords, specifically Cadd9 & C9, and understanding the difference between the two.
What I love about getting questions from all of you, is that I know that by answering one person’s question, chances are there are more of you that have wondered something very similar, so it’s very informative for everyone!
A great big thank you to all of you who made it to the latest RGS Live Q&A, and for those of you who did not make it, I welcome you to join us for the next session on Thursday, May 5th, @ 12 pm PT. Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel so you don’t miss out on any free lessons, tips, and exercises that I provide each week.
- Common Chord Progressions for Guitarists >> Learn the most common chord progressions found in numerous popular songs and improve your guitar playing ability.
- RGS Live #18 | How to Find the “Key” >> Ever wanted to find the key of the song to know what chords to play? Check out this RGS Live session for more info!
- Switching Between Barre And Open Chords >> I have an easy lesson on how to switch between barre and open chords, check it out here!
- 1-4 Making Sense of Chords (Members) >> Get the basic foundation on chords, how they are constructed and used in a progression, in my online course!
- 1-6 Intervals Are Your Friend (Members) >> Intervals are an integral part of chords, theory, improvisation, and everything you can of having to do with music! Check out my online course for more info.
- Spider Walk 101 (with pick) (Members) >>Make your fingers stronger and more dexterous with this popular finger exercise!
Need Additional Help…
Get 14 Days FREE to RGS Academy: https://realguitarsuccess.com/