Signup Trial RGS Community Forums Help/General Discussion Tips On Guitar Practice

• Tips On Guitar Practice

• Tomas

Administrator
    May 12, 2018 at 8:41 pm

I started this post for everyone to share their ideas on practicing with everyone.

Here’s my entry…

If you’re busy during the week, trying to just get 10 minutes in on the Practice Session for that day. Watch the explanation video and try it out once or twice. Then check it off. If you want to come back at it later add it to your favorites.
    When you have more time, maybe the weekends, go your favorites list and spend time on the sessions that really resonate with you. It’s great time to work on some of the course modules as well.

• [email protected]

May 15, 2018 at 3:03 am

I can’t find a better place to ask this question so here goes here: I’m a total beginner and I just brought my new guitar home today. Now what? Where do I start?

• [email protected]

May 15, 2018 at 3:07 am

I was trying to delete something that automatically appeared twice and I was told to slow down.

• [email protected]

May 15, 2018 at 3:10 am

Now I see my error. I’m getting duplicates because I hit submit twice. This is quite a program you’ve got that detects my errors. I’ll be careful.

• Tomas

Administrator
    May 15, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now