One Success

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Discussion

Richard
    Participant

Bar Chords !!!  I finally can reliably play an F chord quick enough to play a song.  It took quite awhile to get there, but I did.  Now, the Bm bar is coming along as well, just need to pick up speed.   

I also kept at the finger picking lesson for ‘Landslide’ and now able to play the song almost completly.  I still have trouble going to the D, but know I can get there.

I really love taking the lessons, and although I’ve been away from the internet over the last couple of weeks, I still play every day.

<br>

Thank you Tomas 

<br>

Richard

• Author
    Replies

Tomas
    Administrator

Wow… congratulations! The “F” chord in no small feat. It’s actually more difficult than many of the other bar chords. Good work!

Thanks for sharing… made my day 🙂

Brent

Since I have joined RGS, I have had so many simple successes. Like the smile that comes to face every time I hear the beautiful sound of a chord progression and realize it’s my hands that are making those chords or when my ears catch the sound of a song that I recognize from the notes and chords I am learning. Joining RGS was the best decision I have made in my guitar journey.

Thanks Tomas for all the hard work you put into RGS.