Signup Trial RGS Community Forums Introduce Yourself… New guitarist in California

• New guitarist in California

Tomas updated 5 days, 17 hours ago 2Members · 2 Posts
  • Vianney

January 10, 2021 at 1:50 pm

Hello!

My name is Vianney, I am 44 years old and I live in the San Francisco area (moved there from France about 15 years ago).

I got my first electric guitar a little over a month ago (Squier Affinity Telecaster). I started to learn on the Fender Play site and I was looking for another course to complement it. I found Tomas’ course and really liked it, it feels like having a personal teacher so I signed up today.

I’m left handed, so my first problem was deciding between a left handed or right handed guitar, I was not sure what would be better for me. I went lefty and I think that was the right decision, it just makes guitar shopping a little more difficult.

Right now, I’m getting a little frustrated with my ability to change cords, I’m so slow… but I’m looking forward to make some progress and reward myself with an acoustic guitar in a few months 🙂

Thanks!

• Tomas

Administrator
    January 12, 2021 at 6:52 pm

Hi Vianney. It’s great to have you here. Thanks for taking the time to let us know a little about you. It really does make my job a lot more fun and I can be more helpful as well. Please don’t hesitate to let me know if you have any questions either here in the forum or below the lessons.

Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now