Signup Trial RGS Community Forums Help/General Discussion MAY Blues Practice Challenge

• MAY Blues Practice Challenge

• JoAnna

May 12, 2017 at 3:55 am

Hi

After I watched, ( could not be there live) all I could say ws OMG!!

but after I settled down, and as you say Tom broke it down, I started to get back up.

I have a suggestion if not to much trouble..could you put a download out with the chords and strums, like the other practice sessions?

I like to print them out and it helps me visualize the chords when I am not near my guitar.

I am so glad I joined, I love it.

Thanks,JoAnn

• Tomas

Administrator
    May 12, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for posting this in the forum. I’m sure you’re not the only one that’s thinking about this.

I’m glad you hung in there long enough to see how I broke it down.

I’m working on a series of notes, tabs and links right now to complement this lesson. I’m writing some of it out, but I can also link to play-along videos that will help you with practice.

I’ll have it up on the RGS Live May 2017 page early Monday morning.

I believe this will have everything you’re looking for, but feel free to let me know if there’s something else you’d like to see.

Tomas

• tony

May 31, 2017 at 2:50 am

Hi Tomas,

I have not managed to download any of the tabs for the May challenge. I just get the in progress dots circling around, but the file never appears. Is this just me (again)?

Tony

• Tomas

Administrator
    May 31, 2017 at 11:36 pm
Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now