Learner´s feedback

• Creator
    Discussion

Jaroslav
    Participant

Hello Tomas,

I would like to share with you my little joy of today. Some 5 weeks ago, I posted a question to Q&A about being able to hit Gentle breeze only like 30% without looking at the fretboard. As of today, it nears 100% and it amazes me. And then, about two weeks ago, I complained about my third finger hurting from being on the same string the entire song of Lovers and Lilies. And it no longer hurts!

Objectively speaking, this is perhaps normal and even expected, considering my daily practice. And it´s relatively small progress of course, compared to the breadth of guitar playing art as a whole. And still, it gives me a sense of achievement and strengthens my commitment to learning guitar.

I am maybe getting a little too pathetic here, so I´ll cut it off by saying I am grateful I found you as a teacher and guide on this wonderful journey.

Jaroslav

• Author
    Replies

Shulamit

Jaroslav,

Good for you! It is encouraging to see that improvements do happen over time with perseverance. Keep up the good work.

All the best,

Shulamit

Tomas
    Administrator

Congratulations on your success Jaroslav. And thank you for sharing your experience. It means a lot to me to know that you are benefiting from my lessons. I’m also happy that you are inspiring others. It may not seem like a big thing but sometimes just a few words like the ones you’ve written are just what someone needs to help them move forward and get to where they want to go.

I’m sure you will go far with the guitar jaroslav. Keep up the good work.