Introductions

• Creator
    Discussion

Rigo
    Participant

Greetings to everyone. I just joined the academy two weeks ago. I’m very excited because I thought it was much too late to learn to play the guitar. At 62 it just felt late in life. To my surprise I see my progress in just two weeks. The building on the learning skills at the pace I can feel comfortable with. So thanks to Tomas and all his efforts on making this a possibility for me.

😎

• Author
    Replies

Welcome Rigo!

Your comment about Tomas is what I’d expect. That’s what this place is all about. Your age is not a big deal. There are many of us that are you senior. It may take a little longer but you’ll accomplish your goals here.

Best of luck and stay at it. 🙂 Jack

Tomas
    Administrator

Hi Rigo, Welcome! It’s nice to learn more about you. I did receive your letter. Thank you. That was very kind.

No problem with your post about the Beginner course. I really do appreciate it when you let me know something is not working right. I did fix the issue with a Beginner Guitar Intro course. I took the opportunity to add some material and improve it at the same time. Check it out when you get a chance.

I look forward to hearing more about you and supporting you on your guitar journey.