- MemberSeptember 4, 2017 at 2:40 pm
Hello. I’m Chaz. I’m twelve years old and I’m learning to play acoustic guitar.
- AdministratorSeptember 5, 2017 at 12:12 am
Have you ever played guitar before or is this your first time?
I look forward to helping you.
- MemberSeptember 6, 2017 at 2:26 pm
Thanks for being my teacher. I have been playing for just over a year.
- AdministratorSeptember 7, 2017 at 6:30 pm
What kinds of things have you been working on so far Chaz?
- MemberSeptember 16, 2017 at 5:32 pm
I have learned C, D, Dm, E, Em, E7, F, G, G maj 7, G7, C major 7, C7, A, Am, A7, B, Bm, and B7. I have been working on F#m also. I have done some strumming and picking patterns and several songs. Many of those songs are from your YouTube channel. It seems like a lot but I still have a long way to go.
- MemberSeptember 17, 2017 at 12:11 pm
I is great to have you with us here.
You picked the right spot.
Tomas is a really good teacher.
Good luck and practice every day …..It’s fun!
- AdministratorOctober 17, 2017 at 1:40 pm
Just checking in. Have you tried the Monthly Practice Plan yet?
Log in to reply.