Hi from Winchester Indiana

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Discussion

Chris Lay
    Participant

My name is Chris, Acoustic guitar, 67 years old, should’ve started earlier 🙂

• Author
    Replies

Alan Wayne

Hi Chris and welcome.

I’m Alan from South Florida,

When you get to be my age, you will have been playing for years!  I wish you all the fun learning and playing that i have had with Tomas  and his teaching method.

Of course I started playing ( playing gives it a feeling that wasn’t actually accurate:) when I was 65. Found Tomas about two years later,

so glad I neither listened to those who said it was to hard for me , I’d never play. Or that Was to old to learn  that’s their story, not mine

Have fun, and what type music excites you?

Whatever it is, welcome

alan

Tomas
    Administrator

Hi Chris,

It’s nice to see you here.

Better late than never 🙂

I look forward to supporting you to teacher guitar playing goals. Please don’t be shy to let me know here in the form how I can help.

Hope to hear more from you soon.

Bye for now Chris,

Tomas

Welcome Chris:

I agree with Allen But even hes is just a kid 🙂

You did the right thing

Tomas is great!

Jack

Chris Lay

Thanks all for the welcome. I am looking forward to some “structured” learning. I have been trying to play for a little over a year. play something every day. Need some fellowship. I can’t seem to get the hang of playing and singing (even though I’m not a good singer) at the same time. I like fingerstyle too. But as the saying goes “I play because I like it, not because I’m good at it”. 🙂

Chris:

Bag the singing. It’l be easier.

Besides, Tomas is our vocalist.

Jack

Tomas
    Administrator

“Tomas is our vocalist”… oh boy, I’m feeling pressure now. I’d better go practice my voice lesson 😉