Hi from John in Parker, Colorado

SIGNUP-main FREE-3 RGS Community Forums (Archive) Introduce Yourself… Hi from John in Parker, Colorado

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Discussion

John Scott
    Participant

I am a newbie and I am hoping to be playing some songs on acoustic and electric guitar as well as classical guitar within a year or two, hopefully so that others will recognize what I am playing. Also, I would like to be able to sing along while I am playing. I know I have a long road ahead, and I am in hopes that it will be a very enjoyable journey.

• Author
    Replies

Tomas
    Administrator

Hi John! Welcome. Glad you made it.

Getting competent at playing and singing can take a bit… I’m still working at the singing part ๐Ÿ™‚

โ€ฆ But just take it one step at a time.

I look forward to supporting you in your musical journey.

Tomas

Welcome John
    I agree 100% with the guitar part. The singing… I’ll leave that to you and Tomas ๐Ÿ™‚
    Jack

Alan Wayne

Welcome John,ย 

Have fun ย with your journey, in my opinion, you’ve found the best guitar teacher!

Welcome

Alan Wayne

N. Palm Beach, FL

Tomas
    Administrator

Thanks Alan ๐Ÿ™‚

Tomas
    Administrator

H again John,

I’ve got a live training (as in live online) this Thursday. Hope you can make it.

https://realguitarsuccess.com/training/

Even if you don’t have questions now… sometimes listening to other people’s questions will help with things you didn’t know to ask. Also I have a presentation that your find very helpful in the beginning.

– Tomas