• Hello

Tomas updated 1 month, 1 week ago 3 Members · 6 Posts
  • Sissel

January 10, 2021 at 9:01 am

My name is Sissel. I am 54 years old. I am married to Frans. We have no children, unfortunately.

Music is surely my great passion. I started singing in a youth group when I was 15. Since then I haven’t stopped singing. The guitar came later on my path. From my 30th til my 40th I have been playing like I imagined it should be. Then there was a rest for 10 years. And now, since 4 years, I owe an Aria Concert Guitar. When some months ago I was looking how to play a certain chord I found the explanations of Tomas’. For three months I was following his videos for everybody. I felt I could work “together” with him also via internet. Then we, my husband and me, thought it was also a good idea to dare a jump into the RGS.

So that’s the way it went.

I am very grateful for this possibility. Of course I am still a bit fumbling around. I would like to post a video, but I don’t know at all how to do that. I am not at all a computer freak…

Also I am struggling with the structure of practice, but happily I found the guitar practice routine from Tomas somewhere. As well as I am now at the end of the third adventure I also feel that working on the technique with that 31 days schedule is also very important.

Thank you Tomas for being very enthousiastic and especially always positive!

• [email protected]

January 10, 2021 at 9:27 am

Hello Sissel. Welcome! Your story is very similar, except I don’t sing…..and you should be happy with that:) I won’t bore you with details I was an experienced guitar player with a classical guitar and had studied classical guitar. Tomas advised be not to join, that his class was beneath my capabilities. I joined years ago have been very happy and I’m Many years older than you are. Tomas is a very knowledgeable and caring person and has greatly increased my knowledge of music.

Jack Lockhart

• Tomas

Administrator
    January 12, 2021 at 6:50 pm

Welcome, Sissel. I am absolutely delighted to have you here. Please don’t hesitate to ask questions here or below the lessons if I can help.

BTW… The easiest way nowadays to create a video of your playing and post it is with your phone and YouTube. I made a video to help: https://realguitarsuccess.com/create-guitar-playing-video/

No pressure, but I think once you get the hang of it you have fun.

How To Create A Video With Your Phone And Post

• Sissel

January 16, 2021 at 2:07 am

Hi Tomas

Thanks for your answer. This seems very easy to do. Is the whole world able to see that video or is it only to see on RGS? A little detail…

• Sissel

January 16, 2021 at 2:12 am

Hello Jack

Thanks for your answer! Great that you are still playing guitar. Music is an anticipation of life in heaven. That’s why I get deeply touched by it.

Good luck further on with your guitar!

Sissel

• Tomas

Administrator
    March 12, 2021 at 12:47 pm

Hi Sissel, You can set YouTube to either make the video public (the whole world can find it), unlisted (doesn’t show up in the YouTube search), or private (must have a link to watch).

Viewing 1 - 6 of 6 posts

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now