greeting from far away land

Tagged: 

• Creator
    Discussion

IRMA
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Im irma. Im from bandung. Ive literally hold a guitar in my junior high.. Not playing it, just holding it. Ha! I dont have close friend i can learn guitar from.

So seeing guitar played really unfamiliar thing to me. Till 2,5 yrs ago i desparately learn guitar in my very hectic daily routines , working mom with kids. I really have to force my self to save some time to learn guitar. So i made it 1hr a week, taking private lesson. I learned so hard to finally able to play some basic chords, with very beginner’s quality.. At least the guitar sounds as the least it sounds! Not like a thumb thumping on a string as it was before.. Lol..

But i felt i need better system to learn guitar.

So here i am. Wasting my free 14days offer from thomas by not making time to explore the whole sites. Well, i decided to try this first month. Hope i find my way here.. I beilieve i dont simply choose to join with thomas by coincidence.

And Before im really getting seriously old, think i better hurry and catch my chances.

Hope i’ll get supports and encouragments needed to speed up my progress from the community here.

• Author
    Replies

Irma Welcome!

I’m Jack I live in Arizona,0 a little bit closer than You.

I’ve been on this site for  about 13 or 14 months and love it.

. You have found a great site.

I know Tomas will help you all he can. I think we are all here because he is a great guy

and love to help us.

Best of Luck

Jack

Tomas
    Administrator

Hi Irma,

Welcome… Nice to meet you. Glad you made it here. You did good 🙂

I look forward to supporting you and encouraging you on your guitar learning adventure. Please let me know how I can help now that you’re a full member.

Could you use some guidance on the best place to start?

Let me know.

Tomas