Babe I’m Gonna Leave (Jaume)

SIGNUP-main FREE-3 RGS Community Forums (Archive) The Stage Babe I’m Gonna Leave (Jaume)

Tagged: ,

• Creator
    Discussion

jaume
    Participant

After completing the 1st Fingerstyle Adventure, here is the link to my video playing the song Babe I’m Gonna Leave:

https://youtu.be/ksJl9R4grcQ

Page 1 of 2
  • Author
    Replies

Tomas
    Administrator

This is awesome, Jaume. I was particularly impressed with your steady rhythm. Guitar player are notorious for speeding up and slowing down. Good work! Thanks for sharing.

jaume

Thanks a lot, Tomas. I’m glad about what you said, because I pay special attention to the rhythm

WANDA

Pretty.

Terry

This was inspirational. Well played.

jaume

Thanks a lot, Wanda and Terry. I really appreciate your comments.

Wally

That’s great, Jaume! I’m working on the 1st Fingerstyle Adventure now and hopefully I can play that well at the end, as well! 🙂

jaume

Very kind of you, thank you, Wally.

I’m sure you will be able. I really enjoyed the First Adventure, and I’m looking forward to starting the Second one.

Louise

How pretty! Good job!

jaume

Thanks a lot, Louise

Tim

Very Nice, Great Job, that was wonderful!

jaume

Thanks a lot, Tim

Hey brother, fantastic job on keeping time, steady & good clear notes/sounds

And not looking down @ the fretboard, that must of took a lot of practice. How much do you practice? I’m on the 1st adventure getting close to that song myself & I’m sure between Tomas & you will encourage me & keep me motivated. Thank you

Hey brother, fantastic job on keeping time, steady & good clear notes/sounds

And not looking down @ the fretboard, that must of took a lot of practice. How much do you practice? I’m on the 1st adventure getting close to that song myself & I’m sure between Tomas & you will encourage me & keep me motivated. Thank you

Lucas

Sounds good, keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing…. I am just starting the fingerstyle adventure 1 today.

jaume

Hi Rogelio.

Sorry for not answering before, I didn’t realize I had a comment.

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I practice every day, about one hour each day. If I am in the mood, I can play two hours, but in any case, I do my routine plus the exercise of the Monthly Practice Plan. As Tomas once said, I always finish my session playing some of the songs I know.

How is it going, now that there has passed almost a year since your comment?

Page 1 of 2