Reply To: Finally through the Beginner lessons and Bar Chord lessons.

SIGNUP-main FREE-3 RGS Community Forums (Archive) Help/General Discussion Finally through the Beginner lessons and Bar Chord lessons. Reply To: Finally through the Beginner lessons and Bar Chord lessons.

Brian

Hey Jeff,

6:44am CST here so Good Morning from Oklahoma. Yes Tomas material is awesome! good to meet you. Yes having a busy schedule can be tough luckily I work from home and so can play some through out day as well as evenings.

My work is project orientated and goes in bursts and some evenings and weekends but in between all that I grab practice time and I no longer have commute to work so save time there as well.

Bad thing is I gained weight from working at PC all time and age. Good thing is I am using guitar to help lose weight by picking it up instead of grabbing food out of kitchen lol. So while Guitar is sedentary I am able to use it as a health increasing item in weight loss as well though once weather gets nicer I will make sure to get out of my house/office at least once a day to walk the doggie and myself. ok coffee is done time to grab that and finish waking up.

have a good day!