Daily Key signature practice techniques. There is different forms of learning.
1. Audio (my weakest one because of ADHD)
2. Visual (I am considered more visual learner)
3. Kinetic – this is act of doing something like hammering a nail or writing down something (almost all people remember very well this way).
4. Smell – Also another very strong memory perhaps one of the strongest.
5. Taste – another form of strong memory
So knowing this I try to to use some of each.
Speak key out loud – Audio and some Kinetic
Write down the Keys – Visual and some Kinetic
While eating a meal in your mind run through Keys – taste and smell
If strong audio learner listen to someone explain or go over keys
If strong visual read them in book
So these are techniques I try to use though I dont always remember to do the meal one or I am spending time talking with family so that one may not always be as useful depending on setting.
- This reply was modified 9 months ago by Brian.