You’ve just learned some chord progressions that are used in a lot of popular songs. Ready to test your knowledge of them? Let’s go! If you have any trouble answering the questions in this quiz, then be sure to go over the lesson one more time!
0 of 8 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 8 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How can learning common chord progressions help you?
2. In chord notation, what does having a chord marked with lowercase roman numerals signify?
What does Diatonic mean?
4. In the key of C, how many major chords are there?
5. In chord progressions, what does the I (1) chord feel like?
6. What 2 chords used in the end of a progression will make you naturally want to return to the I (1) chord?
7. What is the most common basic chord progression used in songs?
8. What is the “50’s Chord Progression” used in a lot of songs of that era?