<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Real Guitar Success | Chris | Activity</title>
	<link>https://realguitarsuccess.com/members/chrisdetzi/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://realguitarsuccess.com/members/chrisdetzi/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Chris.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Fri, 02 Oct 2026 03:38:44 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f57220981fd789610235cd0e54e9562a</guid>
				<title>Chris posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://realguitarsuccess.com/courses/how-to-play-a-standard-12-bar-blues-on-acoustic-guitar/#comment-3673</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Aug 2024 23:10:48 -0700</pubDate>

				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e5f4ac9ccb1cb8f566ebd0c163e4fb1</guid>
				<title>Chris replied to the discussion New Dashboard Feedback in the forum Help/General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://realguitarsuccess.com/forums/topic/new-dashboard-feedback/#post-78295</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 23 Jun 2024 21:59:28 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://realguitarsuccess.com/forums/topic/new-dashboard-feedback/#post-78295"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> New Dashboard Feedback</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi Thomas &#8211; I’m having trouble finding where I was in a training plan after I log back in. I’m working on the Beginner’s Journey and made it halfway through the first “adventure”. But trying to get back to that same taining path with progress shown is nearly impossible. Where should I navigate to on the site to get back to this?</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		