Reply To: Finally through the Beginner lessons and Bar Chord lessons.

SIGNUP-main FREE-3 RGS Community Forums (Archive) Help/General Discussion Finally through the Beginner lessons and Bar Chord lessons. Reply To: Finally through the Beginner lessons and Bar Chord lessons.

Brian

I have decided to go crazy with my Music Theory as its driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am very eccentric knowledge seeker and leaner type. I cannot stand not knowing something… I also have decided to try and learn to read music because some of the books I wanted was not in TAB so I looked up a bunch of internet searches and was alot of books from different people alot the same but I was not sure which was best so bought most all of them.

I will let know what I think when I have finished them all ignore other books my kindle list contains alot of subjects its how I created my career as well by reading and learning and then building up labs until I understood it then went into the that field. I kind of like everything but only have one life so I pick things I want to spend more time with such as my job, in past now music etc…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  Brian. Reason: cannot see titles of books that well trying to get more clear pic