Reply To: Hello everyone! My name is Jenny and I am from NY.

Signup Page RGS Community Forums Introduce Yourself… Hello everyone! My name is Jenny and I am from NY. Reply To: Hello everyone! My name is Jenny and I am from NY.

Chris Lay

Welcome….I’m probably too much of a beginner to give much advice but, as they say “you asked”😊 My suggestion is to pick up your guitar EVERY DAY, even is it is only for 5 minutes, you will be surprised how much improvement you will see. And you will also begin to find a little more time as you improve. I am dead serious about this. I started learning about 2 years ago. I have probably only missed a handful of days of not picking up my guitar even for a very few minutes and picking out something. Maybe u can take it to work and hit it for 5 minutes at lunch, just keep doing it. I think most people try to go too fast anyway when trying a new endeavor, whether it is a golf swing or whatever. And most important to me, enjoy the journey, this about self satisfaction, relaxation (at the end of your long day), and enjoyment. ¬†And one last thing, pick a simplified version of a song you like and work at it in little chunks, gives you a reward. Sorry for the long winded reply. Just enjoy!